Friday, October 8, 2010

Men's Coat #1..........

I've completed my first ever mens design!! its been a bit of a concern for me as I have never designed for mens and i wanted to make something that was individual, interesting but still very wearable and masculine!

my first mens coat its made from 40% Cashmere / 60% Wool.. it is so warm and soft..

I had a lot of trouble with the collar and lapels on the front of the jacket as it wanted them to sit along the front of the jacket nicely..

Ive imagined this coat to be worn open with a scarf.. i can picture a hot guy with attitude walking down the street with his hands in his pocked looking like he doesnt care.......

I was quite nervous to make this coat out of the final fabric as it was hard to imagine when looking at it made out of calico...

here are a few images of it in my toiles..



No comments:

Post a Comment